Friday, May 30, 2014

A Bucket List Book

Hi Everybody! Today I wanted to show you what I call a BUCKET LIST BOOK. I made a mini book of places I want to go in the United States with very minimal supplies. The paper for the cover is so colorful that it looks great as a stand alone. All I did to give it a little handmade touch is adhere a pennant from the Open Road collection to the cover, but you could adorn yours more if you like. 


Here is a peek of the inside. To see the rest of it and how I made it, check out the Crate Paper blog HERE!


Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. This is so COOL! Love it! And I'm headed on over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book! It made it into my Mini Album pinboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wida, there's no end to the magic you create, be they cards or mini-albums or..whatever! I know your magic spills over into your work with patients, too! Mini albums...love them...and this little peek of yours has caught my attention in a big way. Off to see what you're dazzling us with....Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so inspiring and cool, off to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...